Our flavours range from the traditional to the avant garde. We are inspired by local produce, by best quality chocolate and by David Bowie alike. Our spunky little icecream making machine means that we can make a batch as small as five litres, so we’re always playing around, and if you’ve got a flavour request, just email it through!
At the moment, we’re churning:
- Vanilla bean. Flecked with specks, and infused with a rich vanilla taste.
- Peanut butter fudge. So good it’s silly.
- Chocolate brownie. With gooey bits of chocolate salted caramel brownie, home baked, natch.
- Strawberry basil. Dairy free, different but nice, like everyone who works at Icecream Social.
- Drunk Espresso. It tastes like a hen’s night, and is made with coffee from our next door neighbours Coffee Basics.
- Salted caramel. With salt so expensive it’d make your Mumma cry.
- Citrus Vermouth sorbet. Made with the leaving of local vermouth production. Well classy.
- Olive oil and thyme. Much better than it sounds. Really.
- Gingerbread. Gingery, warming icecream with chunks of dark ginger cake rippled through.
- Some sort of crumble. The fruit changes with the seasons, but the crumble remains oaty, buttery and made with spelt flour from the Castlemaine region.
A single scoop of our icecream is $4, a double is $6, a litre of icecream is $15, and wholesale 5 litre tubs sare $40. We’re also working on icecream cakes, and we’ll keep you in the loop about that one!